Mohammad Aslam Khan
Abdullajh Hasan, House #34, Lane No. 5/A, Dhaka-8600
Tel.: 0441-123456 (office) 0441-123456 (res.),
more than 8 years of Finance and Accounting experience. Expertise
in preparing financial statements, monitoring daily cash transactions,
developing annual budgets, and recording all financial activities.
A remarkable experience of working in accounts department in different
international funded projects.
US funded Dhaka-
Sylhet Major Roads Project. Roads & Highways Office Dhaka.
Accountant : (July, 2001 to till now)
• Supervising the accounting
procedure of the organization.
• Developing, Controlling, implementing and monitoring the project’s
• Budgeting monitoring and controlling.
• Controlling the procurement and disbursement procedure.
• Reporting the accounting information to the Cameroon Embassy at
Dhaka as well as to the parent organization (AZSS) in Kampala.
• Maintaining an effective relationship with the liaison offices
as well as the clients
Project: Sustainable Environment Management Program (SEMP) Component
Account Assistants and Admin: (August
2000 to July 2001)
• Assisted Accounting Manager in daily financial processing, including
monitoring of payroll data, cash receipts, billing, disbursements,
expense accounting, and deposits. Developed policies and procedures
for fiscal management.
• Managed regular accounting records.
• Maintained an effective monitoring in the accounting system.
• Controlled the salary disbursement and inventory management (Physical
• Maintained progress report of the project.
• Oversaw the Internal Auditing process.
• Rectified the special requirement of the project director.
Water & Sanitation Project (UWASP) Project Management Unit PMU
Assistant Accountant (February 1998 to
• Assisted the senior accounts
• Maintained the projects account.
• Co-coordinated NGO activities, meeting, training and other campaign
• Ensured the logistic support system.
• Prepared monthly accounting report.
• Controlled and monitored cash disbursement and recipe system.
• CMA (part 2 completed),
Institute of Cost Management of Bangladesh, Dhaka
• Masters in Commerce (Management), National University, Bangladesh
1996 (2nd Class)
• Bachelors in Commerce 1994 (2nd Class)
• Accounting workshop
for all CIDA Decentralized accounting personnel organized by The
Royal Saudi Embassy, Dhaka (7 day training - June 2004)
• Daily financial control systems-organized by CIMA (USASP) PMU
Dhaka (3 day training – January 2004)
• HTW care taker training organized by CIMA (USASP) PMU Dhaka (3
day training – August 2003)
• English – Well
versed in both written and spoken English
• Bengali – Mother tongue
• Familiar with
MS Word, MS Excel and computerized Accounting software Navision,
e-mail and Internet operations.
• I participated in
the 5th National Scouts Jamboree 1995-96 Mouchak, Gazipur, Dhaka
• I had been involved in the Social Development Organization named
“YOUNG Learners Society” (Center for education, cultural,
sports, science and socio-economic development)
• I had been involved in the CIMA funded Project Staff Welfare Association
(Recreations Center for Five CIMA Projects employee) as a Treasurer
Date of birth
: 5th November,1976
Nationality : Bangladeshi by birth
Marital status : Single
|Mr. AK. Azad
Ministry of Commerce
Road # 12, House # 14, Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212
Phone: 812345, 812345
|Mr. M A Aziz