Skip to main content Accessibility Adjustment

Post jobs, hire employees, Search job from the Bangladesh's #1 employment marketplace!

Get Career Counselling

Want a Better Career

  • Anonymous User
  • 12 May, 2019

I have done my M.S.C in Child development. At present I am doing my job as a school teacher. I wanted to improve myself. Can you suggest me?

 Answer from bdjobs Bdjobs Answer

If you want to concentrate more on Education, you can think of attending a Course on B.Ed. or M.Ed. You academic qualification is more suitable for NGOs working on child/Gender Issues, sadly the scope are very limited in Bangladesh.
Best wishes.

0 Comment