Skip to main content Accessibility Adjustment

Post jobs, hire employees, Search job from the Bangladesh's #1 employment marketplace!

Get Career Counselling

Undergraduate admission

  • Muhammad Siddiq Ahmed
  • 10 Oct, 2019

My academic year MBA- 2018, MSS- 2009, Hons- 2007, HSC- 2002, SSC- 2000 working in a Bank Cash department from last 10 years. Due to a bad result in Hons. my Cash cadre is not changing. Where I can admit for Undergraduate? i.e. LLB

 Answer from bdjobs Bdjobs Answer

Hello user, thanks for your query.
Getting enrolled in undergraduate in any subject is not easy after so many years. You can do a masters degree. If you want to get enrolled in LLB you can get enrolled in any college under National University.
Best wishes.


  • 27 Jan, 2020
  • 2:16:00 PM

I think you may go for LLB in any law college.